Tuesday, January 4, 2011

fasha sadha

fasha sadha
Sadha created her debut with 'Jayam' in Telugu plus the very same flick has become remade as 'Jayam' with Jayam Ravi which was a blockbuster hit in the box-office.She once more paired with Vikram in 'Anniyan' directed by Shankar which gave her fame and identify. She entered into Bollywood to attempt her luck and she shared the display screen room in Enjoy Khichdi & Click which fell flat in the box-office as well as call sheet of these flicks also prolonged for quite some time that she ended up losing many offers from Kollywood and Tollywood. She couldnt accept any new offers as she was entitled to complete these flicks.Sadha is making a re-entry into Kollywood with Puli Vesham. She has three flicks in her kitty which inclusdes Hindi film Kalpaali, Mallari in Kannada and Thunda Thundi in Malayalam
Southern actress Sada, who quit Kannada film industry after some bad experience while working in 'Mohini', makes a comeback with director R. Chandru's 'Mylari'.I had decided to return to Kannada films as many people told me that one bad experience should be well forgotten and I should look forward for some good offers like 'Monalisa',' said Sada.I had earlier heard a good script from director Shashank, but things did not fall into place even after I gave my nod to work in the film. And now comes this offer. 'Mylari' is essentially a really like story. My character is really good. The role will give me a lot of opportunity to be expressive,' added the actress who has also signed Tamil film 'Pulivesham'.Sada gave a string of hits in Tamil like 'Anniyan' and 'Unnale Unnale'.She also tried her luck in Hindi films with 'Click', but it didn't do well in the box workplace. So now she is focusing on southern movies.
She might not have had another blockbuster after Anniyan, but even after so many years, when people call her the ‘Jayam’ girl, the actress says, “It’s a blessing to get such a break.”
She stole hearts when she created her big display debut in the Telugu film Jayam. Actress Sadha, who has come a long way since her ‘Sujatha’ days, is currently looking forward to the release of her next Kannada film Mylari, in which she stars opposite Shivaraj Kumar.
Talking about her role, she says, “I play a coy village girl, who doesn’t speak too much.” Sadha may not be so quiet in real life, but she definitely isn’t talkative. “I don’t speak much with people I don’t know. I talk only with people I’m comfortable with. I don’t party or go for night outs. I don’t spend too much time outside with my friends either, so you can call me an introvert,” she smiles.
When she’s not shooting, she relaxes at home and spends time with her family and pet. “I have a pet cat called Sheru. I named him that ‘cos he looks and behaves like a tiger! He’s quite the wild thing,” laughs the animal lover, adding, “I’d like to buy a huge farmhouse and adopt all the strays and feed them! It’s one of my deepest desires.”
Coming back to Mylari, is she nervous considering that this is Shivanna’s 99th film and there are enormous expectations from it? “Sometimes, expectations can go against the film, which I’m scared of. I hope our movie ensures that people are come out of the theatre smiling,” she says.


As for Shivanna, Sadha calls him ‘a gem of a person’. “He’s so humble and sweet. Even if he wasn’t shooting, he’d stand next to the camera and give lines for his co-actor to perform,” she says.
I must say Bollywood is more organised and punctual in comparison to South Indian cinema where the shoots are delayed for no specific reason,' Sadaa told IANS over phone from Mumbai.She started her career with Telugu film 'Jayam' in 2002. One of her biggest hits was the 2005 Tamil film 'Anniyan'. But the 26-year-old wanted to start her career with Hindi movies.I always wanted to start my career with Hindi films, but southern film scripts came my way much earlier and I had no reason to say no. I am a Maharashtrian and language has never been a restriction,' she said.Sivan's 'Click' is described as a scary, dark and blood-curling film that also stars Shreyas Talpade, Sneha Ullal, Rehan Khan and Chunky Pandey.Releasing Friday, 'Click' revolves around a young photographer and his girlfriend. He takes beautiful pictures and when they're printed they hide a secret. Sadaa plays a fashion model who is emotionally dependent on her boyfriend.
fasha sadha

No comments:

Post a Comment